DISPARATE TECHNOLOGIES ALIGNED.
20%TWENTY PERCENT COST SAVINGS REALIZED.
Capto frequently works with companies coming off rapid growth via acquisition that results in technology discord. In this case, a large national retailer was trying to untangle a web of hardware, software, and infrastructure of disparate technologies. The team found themselves understaffed and undertrained, which resulted in sluggish response times to correct the resulting inevitable problems. They were so busy putting out fires that they had no time for strategy. Enter Capto.
THE SYNAPTIC SHIFT
Capto conducted a thorough asset inventory and capacity review that resulted in the following service and maintenance strategy:
- An inventory retirement plan
- A new product purchase timeline
- Service-level differentiation based on equipment criticality and advanced sparing techniques
- RFP revision to bring additional savings to our retailer client
- Our strategy created a near-term savings of 20% on infrastructure maintenance
- Our asset management process became an ongoing capability, ensuring alignment during future growth and acquisition